Step 4: Fun Juicing Recipes
Now it's time to have some fun! Here are some great recipes that taste delicious, are easy to make, and even more fun to say! If you want a great starter recipe, you can CLICK HERE: STARTER RECIPE
As far as the amounts of each ingredient, here are some good general Rules of Thumb:
- Get a dinner plate, and overall you want to fill this up. In each of these pictures, there is a full size dinner plate underneath the raw vegetables.
- For anything in pieces, like celery, cucumbers, stalks of lettuce, kale... use 2-4 depending on the size. For example: 2 Persian cukes, 3 stalks of celery, 4 leaves of lettuce
- For anything round, like tomatoes bell peppers, or the lemon and lime... use 1. The only time I use more than 1 lemon or lime is if they did not give much juice.
- For anything that comes in bunches, like parsley or radishes,... use 1 bunch.
- For Ginger... use the size of 2 fingers.